Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween is my favorite time of year! What other time can you dress up and get free candy! I love seeing all the kids come to our house. In Keizer we would go through maybe 1/2 a bag. Here, we went through 2 big bags in 1 hour. Had to turn off the lights early! In years past Ella has always been something pretty. This year she opted for scary. I think I did a pretty good job turning my beautiful girl into a deathly looking vampire! Violet was a rabbit, and I giggled all night as she fought to keep her huge floppy ears out of her face. Jillian was an "unimpressed-with-this-whole-thing" LadyBug. I could not get a pic of all 3 looking even remotely happy. Ella as giving me her "Vampire Face," Violet kept trying to get away and Jillybean was screaming. Gotta love it! They were all so cute! I love Halloween!



No comments: