Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's a girl!

We are adding another girl to our family! We've seen her twice, and she's definitely a girl! The ultrasound tech told Cory that he really needs to work on his Man Cave now. Cory said that he's glad she's a girl, "I can handle girls. Pink, purple, butterflies and horses. A boy would mess up my system at this point!" So logical for ya! We are so excited and can't wait to meet her. Girl name suggestions would be helpful. We think we have a few choices, but we can't decide for sure. She is a very active baby, constantly moving and dancing. Sadly her preferred platform is my bladder, but we're dealing with it! She's due around August 5th, so just a few more months!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, how exciting!!! I understand Cory having a system. By the time I came around I am thinking my dad felt the same way. And man caves are so fun for moms on occasion too! By the way, I think Rachel is a GREAT name, but just something to think about. Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I am so happy for you and your family... it is going to be great having a group of little girls... until they are teenagers!! Better invest in multiple bathrooms. lol!o